5/11 GOB match Cancelled
Roz feels there is a good chance for a match on Saturday. Forecast is not great, but any rain seems to be in the afternoon. Stay tuned for an update tomorrow late afternoon.
Worst case we’ll shoot from the covered pavilion.
Hello fellow airgunners. Roz feels there is too much chance of being rained on tomorrow in an already wet environment. Therefore he is canceling Saturday’s match.
However, if next Saturday 5/18 looks more auspicious, he will hold a match then. Stay tuned. We will keep you posted.