FS: QB78 (etc.) drop-in FreeFlight Hammer Mod' and Power Adjuster kit
What it is...
1. Improves efficiency and shot count per fill by 30 to 50%.
2. Drop-in,easily reversible installation.
3. Easy adjustment and tuning without significant disassembly
(accessed by removing QB endplug).
4. Entirely internal. Invisible when installed.
5. Compatible with both Cock-on-Close and Cock-on-Open.
What it looks like...
Note: Spring not included.
View of adjustment screw from end of airtube, with endplug removed. It's easily accessed and twiddled with a 3/32" Allen. Clockwise = more power, Counterclockwise = less.
How it installs...
How it performs...
How to order...
Price: $43 + $6.70 shipping (Priority Mail) = $49.70
Payment: PayPal (I pay the fee)
Contact and PayPal email: email@example.com
Note: If multiple kits are ordered to the same address, all can share the same flat-rate box,
US orders only, please.
FFH kits are also available for other popular guns...
Discovery, etc.: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1460408983
Budget-Priced Disco: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1468886984
Prod, etc.: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1469465013
Mrod FFH Adjuster Dial: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1464035836