Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] New York State Championship - November 8th  

RSS

Paul Cray
(@pcray)
October 6, 2020 19:37:54  

Hi all! The New York State Championship match will take place November 8th at Dutchess County Pistol Association. It will be a 60 shot tournament. 

The following AAFTA classes and rules will be followed.

PCP Open. PCP Unlimited. PCP Hunter. Hunter Piston. PCP WFTF. Piston WFTF. Junior Division. There will be no pistol match. 

Match fee will be $15 $10 for Juniors.

Sight in range opens at 8:30am Match starts at 10am with a short shooters meeting before. 

There will also be a side shoot. It's called 5x25. 5$ for 5 shots at 5 25mm bullseyes at 25 yards from the standing position. If anyone gets all five they get the money. If two shooters kill it they share the spoils etc. If nobody knocks the five down the money is held and will roll on to the next match at DCPA.

Covid rules apply. Masks and social distancing must be followed. You may remove your mask when in shooting lane. All out of State shooters WILL BE ALLOWED!!

Strict gun safety rules must be followed. All rifles must be covered when not addressing your lane. If in a carrier, the barrel and trigger group must be covered. All rifles shall be only pointed down range. 

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Paul 

Bill Day
(@bill-day)
October 10, 2020 07:37:16  

Paul, 

Seems like the Hunter piston class was left out!  Years back I levied hard
to get the piston class not having to compete against the PCP's. This
Piston class has been doing well Nationally. Sad to see it not offered at
the NY State Championship. I appreciate the Unlimited class for us older
dogs but the Hunter Piston is a AFFTA sanctioned class and should not be
left out!  JMO. Bill Day

ReplyQuote
Paul Cray
(@pcray)
October 10, 2020 18:03:37  

@bill-day Seeing as I didn't realize it's popularity, I will include Hunter Piston class in the NYS match. Thanks for your input Bill.

Paul

ReplyQuote
Bill Day
(@bill-day)
October 11, 2020 12:09:32  

Paul, Thank you for adding that class. We have some good piston shooters from New York that shoot that class and I'm sure they will appreciate it. Regards, Bill

Paul Cray thanked
ReplyQuote