MARK YOUR CALENDARS...

[Sticky] MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Cajuns 2020  

RSS

Jennifer Wylie
(@jwylie)
2019-11-11 14:54:28  

Cajuns 2020 will be April 17-19, 2020 so mark your calendars. Due to the popularity of benchrest, we will be having a 25 meter benchrest match which will be held Friday morning instead of having the speed silhouette event on Saturday afternoon. (Participation in that event hasn’t been that great the past few years so we want to try something new.) There will be an additional entry fee for that event but the award for the top 3 places will be a cash prize! The top 10 shooters from Friday will shoot again Saturday afternoon to determine the top shooters for the event. I’ll have more details for you all as we  get it all squared away.

Jennifer

Bayou Airgun Club

gokidd thanked
Paul Porch
(@paul-porch)
2019-11-12 09:51:25  

Sounds good Jennifer.

Assume to follow the normal BR rules and power? 

Also will there still be a pistol match on Friday?

ReplyQuote
Jennifer Wylie
(@jwylie)
2019-11-12 11:50:49  

@paul-porch

There will still be a pistol match on Friday afternoon. 

As far as the BR rules and power, I'm not quite sure what Carey and Mike were thinking there. I don't shoot BR so I don't don't know the rules there. I'll have more details as we work it all out and I'll post them here and also on the registration form when I get that done.

ReplyQuote
Paul Porch
(@paul-porch)
2019-11-12 13:41:35  

Thanks Jen,

I  are know therel are light varmit class and heavy,  but not sure what the requirements are in power and pellet. I will look at the BR rules and wait for the post here...

ReplyQuote
Jennifer Wylie
(@jwylie)
2019-11-13 15:47:20  

DATE CHANGE!! CAJUNS WILL BE APRIL 17-19 NOW TO NOT INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER CLUB'S EVENT.

ReplyQuote

Please Login or Register