Good Old Boys FT Match March 21, 2020
Due to rain forecast thru the whole day, Roz has decided to postpone the March 14 scheduled match until NEXT Saturday, the 21st.
Check here for updates and come join us if you can.
Update: match is on for tomorrow, March 21. Roz says to bring your own hand sanitizer.
Thanks for printing Dave's match report -
Can't complain about not having time to practice, guess that's the "bright side"
Take care, and I'll see you GOB fellas when I see ya'll
Yep, no damage here at Casa de Costa Plenty, but I know Paddy O was without power in Mt. Juliet for a few days -