Extreme FT and BR m...

Notifications
Clear all

Extreme FT and BR match Ashland, Oregon May 15 & 16 May 2021

Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Extreme Bench Rest Match –Ashland, Oregon May 15 & 16 2021

AirGunOregon.com is proud to announce the first of many we hope, EBR and EFT Regional Matches at the Ashland Gun Club in Ashland Oregon.  Here is the location. Ashland Gun Club 555 Emigrant Creek Rd, Ashland OR.  I tried to paste a link but it’s not working, so do your own google maps search if you want to see where it is.  Zoom in on the spot above “Lithia Spring” along the creek, that’s our area to use.  There is a gate with a key pad code to enter, but we'll have someone at the gate or it will be open for that weekend.

The Google photo was taken not too long ago.  We are setting up 10 Covered benches with 100 & 75 yard 25 bull, 3’x4’ EBR targets, and 10 lanes with 3 targets at 25 to 100 yards for Extreme Field Target.  It’s a great site along the creek where we’ll setup a covered deck for relaxing and eating while waiting for your relay on the benches or field target course.  Anyone wanting to get a taste for the winds here can come on a weekend between now and then and help with the setup and get some practice time in too.

There always seems to be a swirling wind blowing in that part of the valley, so this will be a great place to challenge your skills.   And win some prizes… yes, I said win some prizes.  There will be money and some nice rifles & equipment.  I’m working on that and will update as more sponsors sign up.  There will be prizes for 1st-3rd for the EBR and EFT matches and a single high combined score prize.

The Extreme Field Target matches will start at 8:30am on Saturday and Sunday Mornings.   Then we’ll shoot the same EBR targets that AoA and Utah Air Guns are shooting at 75 yards on Saturday and 100 yards on Sunday starting at 11:00 am.  This way the field target folks get the low wind mornings and none of the relays of Bench Rest get a real low wind situation.  The distances won’t be posted on the EFT targets, but range finders will be allowed.  Targets will be a few knock down resettable, but mostly spinners and bell targets ranging from 1 ½” to 5” set from 25 to 100 yards.

This will be a totally outdoor event and facilities will be setup for social distancing. And face masks will be required when closer than 6’ to a fellow competitor.

Entry fees and prizes are yet to be determined, so stay tuned, but mark the date on your calendars.

Rules & Entry Form: https://airgunwarriors.com/community/postid/47329/

Be Well,

Wayne Burns

Match Director,

Air Gun Oregon

therealld thanked
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

We had to move the date because the Archery Club had to move their big match.  Their sub club has like 300 members... so since we are brand new, they asked us to change our match date to the 15th and 16th of May.  I hope all of you can adjust.  I'm sorry for the change, but since we are new, we suck hind tit I guess:-)

It looks like I can't edit the main post anymore, must be a time limit.  Maybe the forum master can make that change for me:-)

Wayne

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Some competitors are asking if we will be allowing slugs at the match, and I checked with the RSO for the Ashalnd Gun Club and slugs will not be allowed on the air rifle range, they would have to be shot at the firearms range and that's too crowed to have a match there.

We will be limited to .30cal at no more than 80fpe, so we plan to have two classes:  .177 or .22 cal at up to 40fpe, and up to .30 cal at up to 80fpe for both the EFT and EBR matches.

We are also getting asked if we will have a pistol match.  We could have EFT rifle match on Saturday morning only, and have a pistol match with pistols limited to about 20fpe on Sunday morning to make up the combined score Championship.  What do you think? Pistol.. or two days of rifle EFT?

Wayne

ReplyQuote
(@therealld)

Posted by: @wayne-burns

Extreme Bench Rest Match –Ashland, Oregon May 15 & 16 2021

AirGunOregon.com is proud to announce the first of many we hope, EBR and EFT Regional Matches at the Ashland Gun Club in Ashland Oregon.  Here is the location. Ashland Gun Club 555 Emigrant Creek Rd, Ashland OR.  I tried to paste a link but it’s not working, so do your own google maps search if you want to see where it is.  Zoom in on the spot above “Lithia Spring” along the creek, that’s our area to use.  There is a gate with a key pad code to enter, but we'll have someone at the gate or it will be open for that weekend.

The Google photo was taken not too long ago.  We are setting up 10 Covered benches with 100 & 75 yard 25 bull, 3’x4’ EBR targets, and 10 lanes with 3 targets at 25 to 100 yards for Extreme Field Target.  It’s a great site along the creek where we’ll setup a covered deck for relaxing and eating while waiting for your relay on the benches or field target course.  Anyone wanting to get a taste for the winds here can come on a weekend between now and then and help with the setup and get some practice time in too.

There always seems to be a swirling wind blowing in that part of the valley, so this will be a great place to challenge your skills.   And win some prizes… yes, I said win some prizes.  There will be money and some nice rifles & equipment.  I’m working on that and will update as more sponsors sign up.  There will be prizes for 1st-3rd for the EBR and EFT matches and a single high combined score prize.

The Extreme Field Target matches will start at 8:30am on Saturday and Sunday Mornings.   Then we’ll shoot the same EBR targets that AoA and Utah Air Guns are shooting at 75 yards on Saturday and 100 yards on Sunday starting at 11:00 am.  This way the field target folks get the low wind mornings and none of the relays of Bench Rest get a real low wind situation.  The distances won’t be posted on the EFT targets, but range finders will be allowed.  Targets will be a few knock down resettable, but mostly spinners and bell targets ranging from 1 ½” to 5” set from 25 to 100 yards.

This will be a totally outdoor event and facilities will be setup for social distancing. And face masks will be required when closer than 6’ to a fellow competitor.

Entry fees and prizes are yet to be determined, so stay tuned, but mark the date on your calendars.

Be Well,

Wayne Burns

Match Director,

Air Gun Oregon

Wayne,  thanks for your hard work.  Several of us Socal guys are planning to make it up to your event. But isnt 1.5” at 25yds just a come-on for us newbies?

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Hi LD,

I'm so glad you & Jim Z can make it up!

I already changed that.. the smallest at 25 yards (the closest targets), will be a 7/8" spinner... still easy peasy, right?

Robert from AOA is going to sponsor this event and make this a part of the new Extreme BR & EFT Grand Prix he is figuring out as we speak... so I'm still not sure of the rules that will be established, as we are still hashing it all out.

Wayne

ReplyQuote
(@therealld)

Ok Wayne, I hope you keep it simple like you always do!

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

We are still working on the Grand Prix rules and Prizes/Sponsors, so please be hang in there.  It's gonna be a really fun and challenging event.  I'll get the details posted as soon as I hear from Robert and AOA.

Wayne 

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

First off AirGuns of Arizona will be our major sponsor.  They are providing $1,000 of the prize money!  I'll match that, so there will be $2,000 in prize money up for grabs!

Here is how that will break down:

$           250

1st EBR 40fpe

$           100

2nd EBR 40 fpe

$              50

3rd EBR 40fpe

$           250

1st EFT 40fpe

$           100

2nd EFT 40fpe

$              50

3rd EFT 40fpe

$           250

1st EBR 100fpe

$           100

2nd EBR 100fpe

$              50

3rd EBR 100fpe

$           250

1st EFT 100fpe

$           100

2nd EFT 100fpe

$              50

3rd EFT 100fpe

$           250

1st One Gun EFT & EBR

$           100

2nd One Gun EFT & EBR

$              50

3rd One Gun EFT&  EBR

$        2,000

Match Fees will be $50 for EBR and $50 for EFT.  $100 if you want to compete in both EFT and EBR events.

Registration forms will be available soon, but you can register and pay when you arrive if you want, but let me know you are coming please.

The classes will be .177 & .22 cal up to 40fpe and .22 cal to .30 cal up to 100fpe.

No slugs allowed.  Diablo style Pellets ONLY.

Any power scope is allowed in EFT and EBR

We will shoot two relays/cards at 75 yards on Saturday afternoon and two relays/cards at 100yards on Sunday afternoon.

No Tethering of guns to air tanks

Filling your gun is allowed during the EFT & EBR matches, but the tank must be at your bench for EBR. You are not allowed to leave your bench during the match.

EFT will be 10 lanes of two spinner targets placed from 25 to 100 yards.  Paddles will be 7/8" to 4-1/2".  Two shots per target for a 40 shot match.  Two targets will be offhand.

We will shoot Extreme Field Target Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 9am, for a total of 80 shots in EFT.

EFT competitors must have their barrels at least 15" above the ground.  Targets will be in pellet collection boxes placed 18" to 4' above the ground.

Bipods are allowed, but not Tripods.

Range Finders are allowed, targets distances will not be posted.

5 minutes per lane will be allowed to take your 4 shots and get your equipment out of the lane.

ONE GUN CHALLENGE means you use the same gun, pellets and scope in both the EFT and EBR competitions.

Note that you can win THREE different prizes if you choose to shoot "One Gun".

Lunch will be provided after the EFT match and before the EBR match.

Prizes will be awarded right after the scoring is done on Sunday Afternoon.

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Wayne Burns,

Match Director

ReplyQuote
Jacob W Sumner
(@jacob-sumner)

174548559 281506380118039 3888424903457434788 n
Benchrest
174685531 281506206784723 3074775954328079426 n
139896388 227133918888619 4667978268301999551 o
175365863 281506430118034 5272692843495561797 n
175511863 281506660118011 1788236288307557440 n
175129544 281506776784666 4246829661416316769 n
174505127 281506526784691 5826027867013780222 n
175149514 281506750118002 1428862288906449847 n
175702022 281506180118059 771266472848410478 n
175528640 281506293451381 7619971831123704657 n

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

After further consideration and input, I've decided to up the 40fpe class to 60fpe.  I hope that pleases more people and finds a happy medium.

Wayne

ReplyQuote
22Jim
(@jim-cyran)

@wayne-burns

I think 40 was fine, and honestly people shooting over 40fpe would probably rather have been in the high power class anyway.  By the way you will never find a happy medium.

Just a personal opinion, but I think EFT should be capped at say 45fpe. That would accommodate about 97% of the people who would shoot the sport, and we would spend a lot less on targets that wouldn't have to be built to withstand 100fpe hits. 

Thanks for doing this, I'll see you in May.

Jim in Sacramento

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

I've been asked if we will allow hand held wind meters.  Since we have some wind socks already mounted on poles around the course, and we ARE allowing range finders... I'm going to allow the wind meters as well.  New game, New Rules... We'll try it this match anyway.

Wayne

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

I can't find a way to edit the original post, so here are the final rules for the up coming Extreme Match, and the safety rules everyone needs to read and sign before they can shoot.

AirGunOregon.com is proud to announce the first of many we hope, EBR and EFT Regional Matches at the Ashland Gun Club in Ashland Oregon.  Here is the location. Ashland Gun Club 555 Emigrant Creek Rd, Ashland OR 97520. 

https://goo.gl/maps/k7e2PBZjqBxPzfcu8

First off Major Thankyou to AirGuns of Arizona who will be our major sponsor.  They are providing $1,000 of the prize money and the targets! 

I'll match that, so there will be $2,000 in prize money up for grabs!

Here is how that will break down:

$           250

1st EBR 60fpe

$           100

2nd EBR 60 fpe

$              50

3rd EBR 60fpe

$           250

1st EFT 60fpe

$           100

2nd EFT 60fpe

$              50

3rd EFT 60fpe

$           250

1st EBR 100fpe

$           100

2nd EBR 100fpe

$              50

3rd EBR 100fpe

$           250

1st EFT 100fpe

$           100

2nd EFT 100fpe

$              50

3rd EFT 100fpe

$           250

1st One Gun EFT & EBR

$           100

2nd One Gun EFT & EBR

$              50

3rd One Gun EFT&  EBR

At the Ashland Gun Club – Air Gun Range

No slugs allowed.  Diablo style Pellets ONLY.

Any power scope is allowed in EFT and EBR

We will shoot ONE card at 75 yards on Saturday afternoon and ONE card at 100 yards on Sunday afternoon.

No Tethering of guns to air tanks

Filling your gun is allowed during the EFT & EBR matches, but the tank must be at your bench for EBR.

You are not allowed to leave your bench during the Bench Rest match.

EFT will be 10 lanes of two spinner targets placed from 25 to 100 yards.  Paddles will be 7/8" to 4-1/2". 

Two shots per target for a 40 shot match.  Two targets will be offhand.

We will shoot Extreme Field Target Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 9am, for a total of 80 shots in EFT.

EFT competitors must have their barrels at least 15" above the ground. 

Targets will be in pellet collection boxes placed 18" to 4' above the ground.

Attached or not, Bipods are allowed, but not Tripods.

Range Finders are allowed, targets distances will not be posted.

Wind Meters are allowed

5 minutes per lane will be allowed to take your 4 shots and get your equipment out of the lane.

ONE GUN CHALLENGE means you use the same gun, pellets and scope in both the EFT and EBR competitions.

Note that you can win THREE different prizes if you choose to shoot "One Gun".

Lunch will be provided after the EFT match and before the EBR match.

Prizes will be awarded right after the scoring is done on Sunday Afternoon.

I've been asked if we will allow hand held wind meters. 

Wayne Burns,

Match Director

Site-Specific Rules - Air Gun Range “D”

1. Safety is our primary consideration when using this range. *
  2. All General Range Rules apply to use of this range.*
  3. All Fundamental Gun Handling Rules apply to the use of this range.*
  4. A thorough Safety Briefing will be conducted prior to any organized live fire events.*
  5. This range was specifically designed to facilitate air gun shooting activities. No Firearms are authorized on this range.  In addition to the rules mentioned above, the following Site-Specific rules apply to this range:
  • Sign in is required immediately upon arrival**
  • At sign in, Equipment will be tested for safety issues and for foot lbs of energy with a limit of 80fpe.
  • Verification that the competitor has attended and passed the firearm and air gun safety courses.
  • All shooters are required to remain behind the established shooting line. Only range officers are allowed to call a “cold line” and manage competitors retrieving their targets for scoring.
  • Never load a weapon until it is pointed downrange and you are ready to shoot at the target. Never remove a loaded weapon off the shooting bench or point the weapon any direction except down range at the target.
  • Shooters are required to only shoot at the established targets. No random shooting is allowed at any time.
  • All targets are to be designed to collect the pellets, either by pellet absorbing materials like soft wood or angled metal pellet traps.
  • Shooters CANNOT shoot at their own targets UNLESS they are preapproved by the Range Safety Officer.
  • Any and All viewing non shooters will remain at least 8’ behind the shooters line and will remain silent during the competitions.
  • NO ONE is allowed on the shooting line during a “Cold Line” until the Range Safety Officer has given the “All Clear Downrange” call out.
  • All shooting must be done from the established shooting line, only one person at a time is allowed on the shooting platform/bench area.
  • During a competition, Shooters are required to have all their air supply tanks, pellets, and supplies with them before the match starts and are not allowed to leave their bench during a competition. Remain at your bench when you finish your card, and remain silent while others finish their cards, or until the RSO calls “Time is up”.
  • Quickly remove all your equipment after your relay to the spectator’s area or your vehicle.
  • During practice times shooters are allowed to go back and forth to the spectator’s area but only one person at a time is allowed on a shooting platform bench area, unless the second person is a RSO trainer instructing a student.
  • On Competition days competitors are allowed 10 min parking close to the shooting benches for unloading and loading equipment, but this area is limited to 5 vehicles at a time, so please be courteous and wait your turn if we have lots of traffic. If possible just park across the main drive by the picnic tables/waiting area and carry your equipment to the shooting line when your relay is called out.
  • At all times be courteous to everyone. Aggressive behavior will get you disqualified, removed and banned from the area permanently.
  • During practice days, if all benches are full, then limit your time on your bench to 1 hour at a time to allow everyone a chance on the line.
  • Do not attempt to “Police” others, but do relate your concerns about unsafe or uncourteous behavior to the RSO as soon as possible. You may ask a polite question like: “Maybe we should ask the RSO if that way of doing things is alright?”
  • Please use the recycle and trash bins and pickup any trash you may come across.
  • Double check that you have collected all your trash and equipment before you leave the area.

I have read and agree to obey all the rules above and hold harmless Airgun Oregon and the Ashland Gun and Archery Club for any and all liabilities.

Printed name:_____________________________  Signed Name:  _________________________________Date: ______

Ashland Extreme Bench Rest and Field Target Challenge

555 Emirgrant Creek Road, Ashland, Or.  97520

Registration Form 

Name_______________________________________________________  Phone _________________

Address____________________________________________________________________________

City_________________________________________________  State________ ___ Zip___________ Email________________________________________________________

Air Rifle for FT __________________________________________________Pellet & speed_________

Scope_______________________________________________________________ Ft. Lbs._________

Rifle Divisions

.177 caliber to .25 caliber UP to 60fpe ______                       .22 to .30 caliber UP to 100fpe ______

Air Rifle for BR _______________________________________________Pellet & speed______________

Scope_________________________________________________________________  Ft. Lbs. ________

I ____________________________________ hereby release all the owners of the property and managers of the “Ashland Extreme Bench Rest and Field Target Challenge” event from any and all liability from any injuries, losses and any other liabilities that might occur before, during, or after the air gun matches at any Ashland Gun Club .

Signed by competitor_____________________________________Date_______________

The cost for the Bench Rest and Field Target matches is $50 ea.  $100 for both events.  Registration ends when 30 competitors have registered.  A reserve list for replacing dropouts will also be kept. Use pay pal Friends at this email. (wayne.burns@naturalyards.com), or make your check payable to Wayne Burns

Send to:  Wayne Burns, PO Box 3180, Ashland, Oregon 97520

Match Director: Wayne Burns 541-531-6926   email wayne@airgunoregon.com                                           

Head Range Head Safety Officer: Randy Ebersole - Cell – 541-613-7829

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Sight in times..

The 25 to 100 yard sight in line will be open on Friday 9am to 7:00pm or so.  The line will only hold 5 or 6 at a time, so we will be allowing each competitor one hour at a time, if anyone is waiting for a turn on the line.  Sight in will also be open Saturday and Sunday morning from 8am to 8:45am, with the field target safety meeting starting at 8:50, you will only get 10 mins on the line on those days. 

You don't have to shoot the same gun on Saturday and Sunday for field target or bench rest, UNLESS you are competing in the ONE GUN challenge.  But you do have to stay in the same foot lbs class as you started.  

We might be able to have the sight in open while the bench rest matches are going on in the afternoons at times when it's safe and not a distraction, for those who are waiting for their relays... not sure on this as yet.

Flags..

We will have a line of flags along the edge of the bench rest and field target area, (which is the same area, field target will be shot from in between the bench/booths).  Sight in will be on the outside of this area.  We might be able to make a 5 person sight in on both sides, but that's undecided at this point.

You are welcome to set up your own flags if you think you will have time during your setup time during your relay.. you would have to be quick about it.

Bench Assignments will be by numbers drawn from a hat each day.

Also, I was asked if we would "weight" down the 75 yard BR target, because it's easier.  I talked with Robert and he said he doesn't like that idea.  They use the 75 yard target as a elimination for who gets to shoot the 100 yard target finals, because they have hundreds of shooters.  He and I both like the idea of all competitors shooting both at 75 and 100 yards and simply adding the scores together. when the competitors are limited to 30 or so as we will have.

Wayne

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Air Guns of Arizona is sending us a goodie bag for the first 30 shooters registered, that will include a hat, water bottle and some stickers.  They are also providing $1,000 of the $2,000 in prize money, and the Extreme Bench Rest targets for us.

So, Please give them your business when you need a new piece of equipment or supplies.

Thanks AOA!!!

Wayne

ReplyQuote
Motorhead
(@motorhead)
Member of Trade

Looks like I'm going to enter the Fray !!!   have the guns & pellets, just zero practice in this type venue. 

Eating some crow sounds about right ... should be fun and humiliating at the same time.

Scott S

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

I've heard from 25 competitors so far, so if you are thinking of coming, better let me know soon.. we are almost full.

Wayne

ReplyQuote
Jacob W Sumner
(@jacob-sumner)

Entrance to air gun range. 

Sneak peek of range.

ReplyQuote
22Jim
(@jim-cyran)

Thanks Jacob, 

You guys have done a ton of work and we appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Jim in Sacramento

ReplyQuote
Motorhead
(@motorhead)
Member of Trade

Yup, we roll 1st thing in the morning.

Looking forward to this for sure !!

ReplyQuote
Motorhead
(@motorhead)
Member of Trade

Wayne, Randy, Jacob, Chris and there other helpers  ...... AOA for there sponsorship support etc.

WHAT A GREAT job !!!

These folks BUSTED THERE ASSES getting this match established.  Building 10 catch boxes / frames for the EBR, Building 20 catch boxes / swinger targets for the EFT, Building 8 complete EBR shooting benches on wood floors with overhead shade, and an @ 25 foot long double sided picnic type bench with center partition to display the EBR target upon while having a place to sit in the shade and eat at as well !!!!

DAMN boys nice job !!!! 

Results and report and pictures taken I'm sure are pending.

Scott S

ReplyQuote
Wayne Burns
(@wayne-burns)
Topic starter  

Thanks Scott,

Yes, I'm working on the match report… that will take a few days.  The photo files I have to too large for this forum.  I'm hoping others will post some pics of the score board and event while I work on the match report..

That shoot off between you and Jim Zigler for second place in the 60fpe Extreme Field Target event was the most impressive shooting I've seen in my 18 years of playing this game!!

Folks, I started them with the hardest lane we had with 3 shots each on two targets.  They both got 6 for 6.. so, we took the hardest target a 7/8" spinner and moved it to 50 yards.  They both hit it 3 for 3.  So, we moved that target out to 65 yards.  They both got it 2 for 3.  We had to get on with the Extreme Bench Rest match, so they agreed to just split the money from the second and third place awards.  Just plain amazing shooting on both their parts under really tough wind reading conditions… But on top of that, Scott was shooting a .177 cal Jefferson State gun he built at about 33 fpe with 16.2 grain JSBs.  Jim was shooting a .22 cal USFT at about 50fpe that Larry Durham built.  American made… really cool.

Amazing guns, shot by Amazing shooters!!

What a show that was..

Motorhead thanked
ReplyQuote
Jacob W Sumner
(@jacob-sumner)

Working on the rest of the pictures and video now. But here is the score card and a few teasers.

ReplyQuote
22Jim
(@jim-cyran)

@wayne-burns

Per Wayne's request here is the scoreboard. Some pretty spectacular shooting by Gabe and Steve. Also hats off to Scott S for shooting a 177 in those conditions and tying for 2nd in EFT. Hats off to Wayne and the Crew for an incredible effort building the range and staging the match.

Jim in Sacramento

OR EBR EFT Scores

ReplyQuote
(@jim-in-socal)

This was an "extremely" challenging event and a ton of fun.  And as Scott and Jim mentioned, a remarkable effort by Wayne Burns and his Oregon crew.

ReplyQuote
(@jim-in-socal)

I also want to give a shout out to Larry Durham.  He put together an amazing USFT.  The USFT is my favorite platform, but I had not shot this particular USFT until the match, and it shot lights out.  LD can make these rifles do almost anything.  I have a great 12 ft lb version, and the one I shot at the match was just over 50 ft lbs.  absolutely awesome.

ReplyQuote
Motorhead
(@motorhead)
Member of Trade

Posted by: @wayne-burns

Thanks Scott,

Yes, I'm working on the match report… that will take a few days.  The photo files I have to too large for this forum.  I'm hoping others will post some pics of the score board and event while I work on the match report..

That shoot off between you and Jim Zigler for second place in the 60fpe Extreme Field Target event was the most impressive shooting I've seen in my 18 years of playing this game!!

Folks, I started them with the hardest lane we had with 3 shots each on two targets.  They both got 6 for 6.. so, we took the hardest target a 7/8" spinner and moved it to 50 yards.  They both hit it 3 for 3.  So, we moved that target out to 65 yards.  They both got it 2 for 3.  We had to get on with the Extreme Bench Rest match, so they agreed to just split the money from the second and third place awards.  Just plain amazing shooting on both their parts under really tough wind reading conditions… But on top of that, Scott was shooting a .177 cal Jefferson State gun he built at about 33 fpe with 16.2 grain JSBs.  Jim was shooting a .22 cal USFT at about 50fpe that Larry Durham built.  American made… really cool.

Amazing guns, shot by Amazing shooters!!

What a show that was..

On that note of AMERICAN made Cream on top .... The winner ( Steve ) in EFT shot a THOMAS which as we all know also made in the USA !!

ReplyQuote
Jacob W Sumner
(@jacob-sumner)

ReplyQuote