DCPA World's Style ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] DCPA World's Style Match June 20th

Paul Cray
(@pcray)
Topic starter  

Hi all! DCPA will be hosting a World's style FT match Sunday June 20th. This will be a 12 lane course with two targets per lane and each target will be shot once. Course will be shot twice for a total of 48 shots. If anyone wants to shoot it three times you are more than welcome to do so!

Mostly full sized KZ's will be used but there will be reducers per WFTF rules. Timers will be used...three minutes per lane. 

All AAFTA classes can shoot this match....It is not just for WFTF 12flbs shooters. 

Sight in range goes live at 8:30am and the match proper starts at 10am sharp! Fee is $15 and $5 for juniors. Bring air. Bring pellets. Bring a smile. Water will be provided. There is no Covid restrictions. 

Love to see you there!

Paul

Paul Cray
(@pcray)
Topic starter  

Hi all! 

With the help of Nathan Thomas, the match is all set and ready for Sunday. I'm very excited about this layout and format!! I might run all future matches at DCPA this way. With the two shots and three minute timer per lane it really pushes the shooter into getting straight down to business with locating the target, range finding and shooting! Looks like we might get some wind so are you ready for the challenge?

With shooting the course twice, there will be two standing and three knelling lanes. Oh my!

Paul 

ReplyQuote