CANCELLED: Cajun Spring Classic 2020 Registration
Registration is now open! Registration is limited to 90 participants for the field target rifle portion.
Dates are April 17-19, 2020
As noted earlier we will have a benchrest match in lieu of the gunslinger event. A few folks have been inquiring about the rules of the benchrest competition. This will not be a sanctioned benchrest shoot, so the rules will be kept to a minimum.
- $25 entry fee
- All money collected for the benchrest will be paid out (60%-1st, 30%-2nd, 10%-3rd)
- Max. .22 cal., 20 ft. lbs. or less
- One piece rests will not be allowed. Other than that any rest can be used.
- Three 25m cards will be shot on Friday morning around 10:00am
- The top 10 scores will shoot one 50yd card on Saturday after lunch for the money
Carey, will there be a Springer class in Benchrest or just a PCP class?
Bill, there will not be a separate class for springers.
I've been asked if a different gun can be used to shoot the 50 yard benchrest target. The gun you shoot the 25m target will be the same gun and power used to shoot the 50 yard target. If you qualify to do so. Also, there will be a $1000 min. payout for the benchrest contest.
Carey, Any chance to get a peek at who is attending per FT class / Bench rest? Like we had for last year Nationals. Thanks, Bill