Notifications
Clear all

FS: Adjustable 2-Stage Replacement Trigger for Crosman 1077 and Benjamin Wildfire  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer
Wildfire5

What it is...

A pre-assembled, drop-in replacement for the Crosman trigger assembly with included Allen key for easy adjustment, even in the fully assembled rifle.

WildTrig2

How it works...

The stock 1077 double-action trigger is notoriously difficult to shoot with comfort and accuracy, due both to its weight (upwards of 7lb break) and long creep (~1/4"), making operation both heavy and unpredictable. See red curve...

WildTrig3

The replacement trigger enables user adjustment of the length of the 2nd Stage with a useful reduction in pull weight (about 1lb) and a dramatic reduction in length of creep. See blue curve...

How it Installs...

Note:  Before attempting to disassemble either 1077 or WildFire, BE SURE TO COMPLETELY DEPRESSURIZE THE RESERVOIR!  See Owner's manual for safe method(s).

WildTrig4

How it Adjusts...

The point of view shown is from the bottom of the stock, looking into the magazine well with the magazine removed.

WildTrig1

Price: $30 + $7.35 shipping (Priority Mail) = $37.35
Payment: PayPal (I pay the fee)
Contact and PayPal email: pneuguy@hotmail.com

Note: If multiple kits are ordered to the same address, all can share the same flat-rate box.

US orders only, please.

Other varieties of kits are also available...

Stormrider, Varmint, etc. SuperSear:       

https://airgunwarriors.com/community/yellow-airgun-classifieds/fs-2-stage-supersear-for-airmax-plinkster-varmint-cp-1m-diana-stormrider-etc-2/#post-5324

Posted : March 26, 2018 17:53:47
thunder1950 thanked
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Temporarily out of stock. 😫

More coming on Nov. 1st! 😊 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2019 10:13:39
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Back in stock and ready to ship!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2019 09:15:39
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Great Christmas Stocking Stuffer!

Image result for wildfire christmas stocking

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2019 22:55:07
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Happy New Year!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2019 23:57:39
daveb50
(@daveb50)

@steve-in-nc

I would like to purchase your trigger kit for my 1077. the link in your first post doesn't work. Does it still come with the trigger spring mod? The link to the mod doesn't have any pictures anymore. Do you take Paypal?

Dave at rcflier@fuse.net 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 23, 2020 22:34:15
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer
Posted by: @daveb50

@steve-in-nc

I would like to purchase your trigger kit for my 1077. the link in your first post doesn't work. Does it still come with the trigger spring mod? The link to the mod doesn't have any pictures anymore. Do you take Paypal?

Dave at rcflier@fuse.net 

Dave,

Kits are in stock and ready to ship.   As described in the advert, please PayPal $37.75 to pneuguy@hotmail.com, and your kit can ship tomorrow.

The spring mod, however, was discontinued simply because the kit works great without it, so the complication didn't seem justified.  KISS principle.

Thanks,

Steve

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 23, 2020 23:32:07
scratchit thanked
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Just three weeks to Spring!   CO2 weather is on the way!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 2, 2020 00:02:28
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

Still in stock and ready to ship!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 30, 2020 21:09:44
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

In stock!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 1, 2020 08:46:22
Nbaumeister
(@nbaumeister)

@steve-in-nc does the trigger come with springs?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 9, 2020 16:03:46
Steve in NC
(@steve-in-nc)
Dealer

No.  The improvements in creep and pull weight are achieved without any need for replacing the stock (trigger and hammer) springs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 9, 2020 16:39:03
Page 2 / 2