UTG Accushot 4-16x5...

Notifications
Clear all

UTG Accushot 4-16x56 Scope  

RSS

Bill Day
(@bill-day)
November 20, 2020 19:57:34  

Have grown very fond of this scope until I mounted one on my Springer. (Tuned HW97) I have been trying to set it up for Hunter Piston and having problems with My parallax wheel being repeatable. I'm now on my 3rd attempt to set my range finding distance. Even coming from either each wheel distance (Near to far or Far to near) I do not find my wheel distance marks repeatable. Has anyone else had this problem with this scope on a Springer? My biggest problem is 10 to 20 yards. The farther distances no so much. I'm about ready to try another scope but thought I would ask for your input first.    

JungleShooter
(@jungleshooter)
November 29, 2020 10:06:37  

Wow, no responses yet...? 🤔

Somebody must have some idea what's going on, or some suggestion...?! 🤔

Matthias 👍🏼😊

ReplyQuote
teleamp
(@teleamp)
November 29, 2020 10:22:39  

Is this a new scope? Can it be returned? That's all I got.

ReplyQuote
hkshooter
(@hkshooter)
November 29, 2020 10:33:12  

I have nothing specific about your scope and it's issue. All I have is when it comes to glass you usually get what you pay for. One will not find UTG-anything on any arm I have be it springer, pneumatic, pcp, metalic cartridge, or rubber band. YMMV.

ReplyQuote
leo5111
(@leo5111)
November 29, 2020 12:28:29  

if you can return it, its not Springer Proof at all

ReplyQuote
teleamp
(@teleamp)
November 29, 2020 12:29:33  

If the clicks are not repeatable, replace the scope. If they are, go by what the scope will do, don't rely on the scopes increments you might need to measure, shoot and mark.

ReplyQuote
leo5111
(@leo5111)
November 29, 2020 12:40:14  
Posted by: @teleamp

If the clicks are not repeatable, replace the scope. If they are, go by what the scope will do, don't rely on the scopes increments you might need to measure, shoot and mark.

ya true but if it WAS working fine and acted up after putting it on  a Springer, then its the Scope  is not Springer recomended 

ReplyQuote
teleamp
(@teleamp)
November 29, 2020 13:00:43  
Posted by: @bill-day

Have grown very fond of this scope until I mounted one on my Springer. (Tuned HW97) I have been trying to set it up for Hunter Piston and having problems with My parallax wheel being repeatable. I'm now on my 3rd attempt to set my range finding distance. Even coming from either each wheel distance (Near to far or Far to near) I do not find my wheel distance marks repeatable. Has anyone else had this problem with this scope on a Springer? My biggest problem is 10 to 20 yards. The farther distances no so much. I'm about ready to try another scope but thought I would ask for your input first.    

Are you going by what the wheel says or have you calibrated it?

ReplyQuote
Bill Day
(@bill-day)
November 30, 2020 16:51:11  

@teleamp

I have calibrated the distances the old fashion way.

ReplyQuote
teleamp
(@teleamp)
November 30, 2020 16:56:34  

@bill-day  I would replace the scope...

ReplyQuote