Talon Tunes NEW Por...

Notifications
Clear all

Talon Tunes NEW Portable PCP Compressor (12v, 110v, 220v) Full Review

Airgun-Channel
(@air-gun-channel)
Topic starter  

Hey guys! If your using a scuba tank and a cheap compressor to fill your air rifles: it's time to wake up! There is a much better way to fill your PCP air guns! This portable PCP compressor from Talon Tunes is as good as it gets! Hook it directly to your gun, and you can pump your air rifle or pistol to over 300 bar in just a minute. I'm not sure how I got through 3 years of PCP shooting without one of these. Must see video for any PCP shooter! Thanks for watching! -Nate  

pluric thanked
DJNA
 DJNA
(@djna)

Looks like a affordable option- like to see how the longevity of one of these are. 

ReplyQuote
caninesinaction
(@caninesinaction)

Who is the manufacturer? Looks like the same unit that Vevor is advertising on eBay. Anyone know? Thanks

ReplyQuote
Jim Bentley
(@jim-bentley)

@caninesinaction

I thought the same thing. 

ReplyQuote
caninesinaction
(@caninesinaction)

I looked up as many sites as possible about Vevor. They are a Chinese company with warehouses around the U.S. to service online sales. They are not a manufacturer of the portable air compressor. Their service record as a supplier is very poor based on multiple replies and reviews by customers.

ReplyQuote
sonnysan
(@sonnysan)

This channel of distribution and idea reminds me of farmertec.  It looks like it is shipped directly from china.

You can buy the same chainsaws stateside, but at a higher price.

https://www.vevor.com/collections/air-compressors/products/vevor-pcp-air-compressor-4500psi-pcp-airgun-scuba-air-pump-portable-auto-sto

I suppose the difference is the support that talon tunes provides.  The vevor project is definitely worth a look if it holds up.  The farmertec's are a proven performer in the chainsaw business.

https://www.farmertec.com/

ReplyQuote
caninesinaction
(@caninesinaction)

@sonnysan Thanks for the web site link to Vevor. Their price for the compressor was toooo good to pass up. I ordered and received compressor. The shipping packaging was absolutely first rate in protecting the unit. Very impressed with first couple of uses: fast, very well made, and simple to operate. A little loud, but not irritating or overwhelming. My only question to Vevor was: where do you apply the silicone oil? Have yet to receive a reply. Their instruction booklet is OK, but does not indicate oil placement. Maybe Airgun Channel knows? So far, so good. Sure beats hand pumping!!!

ReplyQuote
caninesinaction
(@caninesinaction)

I received a response from Vevor re: oil for compressor. Compressor does not need oil added.  So far everything is good.

ReplyQuote
Rjmxx
(@rjmxx)

Bought one at Wal-Mart and paid $20.00

For the extended warranty.   Any problems, replace it.  I have heard that a guy had an problem and they shipped him a new one and did not ask for the old one back.

ReplyQuote