Notifications
Clear all

Still Waiting on my T200 Trigger!  

RSS

Arkmaker
(@arkmaker)
August 31, 2020 05:22:10  

Whaa.... Where is my Rowan Trigger?

It arrived from the UK into Chicago 6 weeks ago. 6 weeks!

I got an email yesterday saying it had moved to Memphis. Maybe this week?

The USPS Mail Service had been compromised. Let's face that fact folks.

bigal1000
(@bigal1000)
August 31, 2020 09:50:52  

I have an order just like yours, it's made it to the USA fast then it died, right now waiting 6 days for package to go 20 miles to my town!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Jim in SWMO
(@jim-in-swmo)
August 31, 2020 10:34:17  

Yep, the USPS is all screwed up. I have a package that was "supposed" to be delivered on the 24th. Well, it went to the wrong town (Zip codes aren't even close!) half a state away (But to their credit it was the right state, lol.) They discovered the mistake and sent it back out the same day. But instead of coming this way it went the opposite direction! 2 days later it ended up in Des Moines, IA, lol. Same as before, they discovered the mistake and sent it back out that same day. Now it's anyone's guess as to where it is. All tracking has said for the last 4 days is that it's on it's way to the next facility. But who knows what direction it's gone this time to get to that facility!!!

EDIT: Forgot to say that this is the third package that the USPS has "detoured" on me recently. The first ended up in Kansas but managed to find it's way to me 3 or 4 days later. The second one never did show up. Ended up cancelling that order and getting a refund on it.

ReplyQuote
doninva
(@doninva)
August 31, 2020 12:43:34  

Have had a few packages come a little late and one, about 2 years ago, that got lost for 3 months. I rode by post office, in my little town, and the delivers vehicles were full of packages. They are handling a LOT more packages in the covid world.  JMHO, Don

ReplyQuote
marflow
(@marflow)
August 31, 2020 15:56:29  

yep same here, over seas purchases are all screw up and not great in the lower 48

buy why, oh we all know that answer 

good luck on all your items getting to you, we can no longer be in a hurry 

ReplyQuote
doninva
(@doninva)
August 31, 2020 16:05:22  

I ordered a kit from Tony Leach, in the UK, last month. Took about 7 days. Thats not bad. Don

ReplyQuote
Arkmaker
(@arkmaker)
September 2, 2020 05:50:07  
Posted by: @doninva

I ordered a kit from Tony Leach, in the UK, last month. Took about 7 days. Thats not bad. Don

That a boy! Rub it in 😁😛😉

I am trying to stay hopeful though. Someday it will show up!

ReplyQuote
doninva
(@doninva)
September 2, 2020 10:24:17  

Don't give up but make sure you file a lost claim with the USPS. Don

ReplyQuote
Arkmaker
(@arkmaker)
September 6, 2020 09:55:58  

Sorry for the delay in replying. Tracking on USPS says it left Memphis 7 days ago. I'm 2-1/2 hours from Memphis. This new USPS guy really screwed up the post office but good. I'm think that may have been his intended purpose. The package has been in the US for almost 2 months.

Oh well, I'll give it one more week then contact Rowan again.

Rich

ReplyQuote
Arkmaker
(@arkmaker)
September 8, 2020 18:33:36  

Trigger and stud for accessories rail got here today. Just 6 weeks after arriving in Chicago. Bet you guys are as happy as me only because now you don't have to hear the whiny crybaby complain anymore 😭 😁

BTW excellent workmanship on all the parts. Will try for the install tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
Arkmaker
(@arkmaker)
September 15, 2020 09:24:11  

Should have posted this image sooner. So far loving this new trigger set up. Now, if I could just find a time in between my shakes, I will be able to post a better target result.

swivel

trigger1

trigger2

target

ReplyQuote