pluric thanked
ekmeister
(@ekmeister)
Member of Trade
2020-03-28 19:10:47  
Posted by: @josh3rd

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mRgYw85VbrKGFLpX8

https://...

My favorite caliber for the HW95 is .22 caliber. I'm especially partial to them when they're tuned, but, even the factory version is very nice.

Anything in .20 caliber can be a challenge because there's not as much ammunition selection. But, if you happen to get a barrel that likes one of the available ammunition selections, you're all set!

Thanks for the post.

ReplyQuote
josh3rd
(@josh3rd)
2020-03-28 20:20:08  

@ekmeister believe it or not Ed I tried to remember to put breaks into the story for easy following per your suggestions.

ReplyQuote
ekmeister
(@ekmeister)
Member of Trade
2020-03-28 21:11:46  

@josh3rd

Josh, I do believe it. I noticed that as soon as I read it. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want you to feel like I was trying to be the forum police. But, since you brought it up, nice job!

josh3rd thanked
ReplyQuote
josh3rd
(@josh3rd)
2020-03-31 18:38:05  

Ed I wasn't being sarcastic and/or intending to. I am honestly glad that you suggested that I should do that. O am the writer and it looks better and more readable. Thank you brother.

ReplyQuote
ekmeister
(@ekmeister)
Member of Trade
2020-04-01 03:54:46  

@josh3rd

I didn't think you were being sarcastic in the least.  Please remove that thought from your mind.  When I said you did a nice job, I meant every word.  I hope that clears it up.

josh3rd thanked
ReplyQuote
straitflite
(@straitflite)
2020-04-02 18:53:42  

Josh,

the videos on the RR tracks brought forth many memories. RR tracks are perfect exercise and are really cool with a buddy and airguns, where permitted. My Navy buddy and I logged many miles walking tracks here in the midwest, south central Florida and the northwest. We knew from the concrete mile markers. Man we saw a lot of neat things of nature! Once (mid 1980's) on a rare sunny day in Washington state at the foothills of Mt. Baker, we walked 36 miles, round trip. By the time we got back to the car around midnight'ish, the temp had dropped into the teens and all we had were light jackets that we carried most the day. His old '66 Pontiac Tempest never looked so good when it finally came into view! Even though that old POS didn't have a functioning heater, we both confirmed the day a success and laughed all the way home.

I have another story that took place near MT. Rainier, but I'll save that one for another time. LOL

Thanks for the post.

Bo

josh3rd thanked
ReplyQuote