RAW seems to be fal...

Notifications
Clear all

RAW seems to be falling apart since their sale  

RSS

Wraith4130
(@wraith4130)
February 25, 2020 17:19:59  

I have an older rapid and am looking for a new valve. I’ve filled out the RAW form 4 times in the last month and a half. Out of the four inquiries I’ve only received 2 responses, one was to ask my serial number which I replied and never heard back. The second said they’re forwarding to a tech and I never heard back. I’m bummed cause I’ve dealt with them many times and they’ve always been outstanding. 

Does anyone know where I can get a valve in the states?

scratchit thanked
Tom Holland
(@xbowairsniper1200)
February 26, 2020 03:47:59  

Contact Ken Hicks at Southern Precision Air Weapons (SPAW) based in Florida.   He'll be able to get whatever you need in your hands quicker than anyone. 

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

scratchit thanked
ReplyQuote
Tom Holland
(@xbowairsniper1200)
February 26, 2020 05:35:29  

You might have to wait a bit, Ken is off to Europe within the next day or two,  so the sooner you get in touch with him, he might have a chance to get it to you before he leaves.

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

scratchit thanked
ReplyQuote
Wraith4130
(@wraith4130)
February 26, 2020 16:55:44  

Thanks to all that replied. Some with Martin R at Airguns USA and he was great! Got advice on the right part for my gun and ordered,payed, shipped...bam! Cheers

scratchit thanked
ReplyQuote
JW652
(@jw652)
March 5, 2020 10:00:08  

Spoke to Martin yesterday and have the following information:

Airguns USA is his current website and telephone connection. He is transitioning from AF/RAW to a new business and is currently able to repair and modify all pcps - with his specialty being service and custom builds of his original RAW designs;

All requests directed to the RAW website are being answered by AF - and from the comments above and from others, it would seem that AF is not responding efficiently; and,

Current production of RAW products still comes from the TN shop. Stocks and some sub assemblies are crafted by AF and sent to Martin for completion. However, quality should be the same. Martin is adamant that the excellent quality of rifles associated with his name be maintained. All rifles are still personally hand built and inspected by Martin.

Martin and Sandra are currently splitting their time between AF/RAW and AG USA. They are actually spending more hours than required by contract to complete rifles for AF, while trying to establish a new business and get on with their lives. Please respect the business hours posted on their website - as they really have their hands full. However, you can still depend on both of them to provide the friendly service and quality products you have come to expect. 

They are great folks and deserve all the best.

scratchit thanked
ReplyQuote
Pistoleer
(@pistoleer)
March 13, 2020 12:02:46  

It's people like Martin that really makes this a fun sport- God bless him

ReplyQuote