Part 3- More rare a...

Notifications
Clear all

Part 3- More rare air pairs...

(@dualmagmike)
Topic starter  

Theoben-

Eliminator MkI- where the Eliminator line started back in 1986. Non HE, thumbhole stock & Webley Omega based trigger 25fpe .22

248 Theoben Eliminator MKI .22

Theoben Eliminator MkIV- Hyedua stock .22 28fpe

251 Theoben Eliminator MKIII .22

Beeman- 

R11 MkI .177- where the R11 line started. Right side safety lever and trigger block design similar to the HW77/97. It is the only R11 version to have a raised scope rail, it also has an ultra short stock that does not even approach the barrel pivot bolt.

137 R11MKI
138 R11 MKI safety 2003 04

Beeman HW35 TH (Lochschaft) .177 with single side safety. According to Beeman only a handful of Beeman HW35 rifles were made with a factory thumbhole stock.

145 Beeman HW35 Lochschaft

Diana-

430 Stutzen- .177

198 Diana 430 Stutzen

300 R- .177 many have no idea that Diana produced a repeating air rifle. Similar in design to the SLR being an underlever and having a 7 shot magazine. 

196 Diana 300R magazine
195 Diana300R

Beeman R1- .20 20 year commemorative. 50 were produced in 1992 and only in .20 cal. Two tone finish with enameled inset button with anniversary logo, matching carry case, muzzle weight, rear sight cover plate and Blue ribbon 54R scope.

121Beeman R1 Commemorative soft case
121 Beeman R1 20 year Commemorative

R1 Field Target stock- .177 I have seen less Field target stocked R1's for sale than I have R1 Tyroleans. This one seems to have a Beeman Laser kit in it but no enameled Lazer button so must have been installed outside of the Beeman factory.

99 Beeman R1 Field Target .177

Feinwerkbau-

300S Running Boar/Target v1- Many do not know the iconic 300S Running Boar with the thumbhole stock was 4th version in the Running Boar lineup. It all started here with the scarce v1 and a non thumbhole stock.

223 Feinwerkbau 300S Running Boar v1 .177

300S Running Boar/Target v4- easily the most recognized Running Boar FWB produced and likely of their entire line of airguns. This one has the correct dual post running target scope by B Nickel. The 4 knobs are for windage and elevation for each of post.

228 Running Boar
0 B Nickel RB scope

(@jim-bentley)

Very nice Mike!

DualMagMike thanked
ReplyQuote
DJNA
 DJNA
(@djna)

Really like the FWB300S Running boar - Bet it’s killer accurate-🇺🇸 You have great collection. Thanks for sharing 

DualMagMike thanked
ReplyQuote
sonnysan
(@sonnysan)

You are correct Mike regarding the R-1 FT.  I don't ever remember one posted for sale.  I accidentally snagged one on ebay back in the day when airguns were a no-no.  It has the emblem in it.  I recall an old laser tune needs to be replaced, as another forum member at some point said they twang like crazy.  I had the same experience.  If I had any fillings while shooting that rifle, they would fall out. 

Another hard one to acquire is the Eliminator MKI.  Believe I have two, but have not seen one for sale in over 15 years.  Mine has the safety you pull down in front of the trigger guard.    

ReplyQuote
(@dualmagmike)
Topic starter  

@sonnysan The Laser kit does not need replacing or I would have done it when I opened it and it makes good power too. Another collector said he has not only owned a couple but has seen a few other FT's for sale? The Eli MKI in the picture is one you wanted but the seller lived local to me and we did a face to face sale. The pull down safety is an older model that later was upgraded to the inside the trigger guard version. I have a pull down on my Sirocco GP.

ReplyQuote
(@fourrings)

Mike - thanks for starting another post!  Here are some more contributions...

FWB 300 S RT versions 2 and 3.  Version 2 is similar to the Match L in that the cheek piece is a similar shape.  Version 3 has an adjustable cheek piece like the 3rd generation Universal and the RT thumbhole that many are familiar with.

300S RT mk2 10.16.13 v1
300S RT mk2 10.16.13 v2
300S RT mk2 10.16.13 v3
300 S RT mk3 v3
300 S RT mk3 v4

DualMagMike thanked
ReplyQuote
(@fourrings)

FWB RT version 1 in the 5th edition of Beeman's Precision Airguns catalog and versions 2, 3, and 4 in an FWB catalog.

5th Beeman's   FWB RT
FWB c.'84 4 (Custom)

ReplyQuote
(@pneumatic-addict)

Any idea on production numbers of each version?  I've always wondered how the 4 versions compared in terms of rarity.

ReplyQuote
(@dualmagmike)
Topic starter  

@pneumatic-addict the 5th & 6th Beeman catalogue is 1977-78 and shows the v1, 1980 catalogue 7th edition shows the v4. I do not see the v3 or v4 in Beeman catalogues but it would make sense they were late 78, early 79 to maybe very early 80... I have no clue where you would find production numbers other than ask FWB.

ReplyQuote