Notifications
Clear all

Norma Airgun Pellets  

Page 2 / 2

Citizen K
(@citizen-k)
Administrator
Topic starter  

Norma has entered the airgun pellets market  (Available from June 2019).

Norma introduces a new category of airgun pellets
Amotfors, Sweden.
Welcome to the new world of Norma! Extending the dedication and highest quality to new product categories, we could not forget about airgun pellets. Norma has expanded its product range with a brand new airgun pellets line – 4 different pellets in cal. 4.5 mm and 5.5 mm to fulfil all of your needs!

In Norma we are continuously searching the way to provide the proper ammunition to hunters and sport shooters alike. As the market is changing, it is very important for us to evolve and be flexible without losing our heritage. In our search of the cutting-edge technologies and products for every category, we have developed different pellets with outstanding results in each field. Our new pellets fulfil all needs. With our own manufacturing process we control every step in the production line in order to warranty that every batch accomplish our standards.

The main features at a glance:
• High quality pellets for competition, hunting, field target, training and plinking
• Developed for different power platforms, from 7.5 joules to high powered airguns
• Astonishing precision at distances up to 50 m (tests developed with Golden Trophy FT heavy)

John In MA
(@john-in-ma)

Cape Gun Works. They are located in Hyannis Ma. If they don't ship let me know and we may be able to work something out.

ReplyQuote
SteveP
(@stevep)

Quite a bit late to this but I took a shot and ordered some from Midsouth Shooters Supply: https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/dept/shooting/airguns/pellets-and-bbs. No complaints from me and the pics show how they got packed. Well stuffed outer box, small mini UPS shipper box which was also well stuffed and the 6 tins I ordered were well wrapped in brown paper (about 10 layers by the time I unrolled it all). No damage, dents, dings or opened tins. 

Now if the wind here will finally let up, I got both weights of domes. 1 of each in the .177 and 2 of each in the .22 caliber.

norma1
norma2
norma3
norma4
norma5

ReplyQuote
straitflite
(@straitflite)

@stevep

Posted by: @stevep

Quite a bit late to this

Not at all too late. Thanks for the tip. Just ordered 4 tins-.177 & .22 Golden Trophy's in both weights. Site says 7-10 business day delay currently, but I'm in no hurry.

ReplyQuote
SteveP
(@stevep)

Ordered mine on Nov 12th, they got here on the 21st from Tennessee to NY by UPS, so 9 days all together. Shipping was a bit up there at $13.49 but still not too bad considering what some places are charging.

ReplyQuote
gonzav
(@gonzav)

So far in .177 caliber, the 9.1 grain Norma pellets are better than the 8.4 grain domed pellets when shot from my three springers - HW97K, TX200HC & LGU. They are mostly undersized less than 4.49mm but have very consistent weights within 0.1 grains. Air Arms, FX and JSB domed pellets do a lot better in accuracy. Will not buy these pellets again.

ReplyQuote
JungleShooter
(@jungleshooter)

My Norma Golden Trophy Heavy FT 17.60gr are arriving in Peru in 10 days....!

I'm excited to see what precision they produce in my guns — and what BC they have...! 😊

Matthias

ReplyQuote
crazyhorse
(@crazyhorse)

@jungleshooter

Good for you after all this time.. All I got was they look good in the tin. I hope you have better luck with them. I'll give you mine if yours work out for you.. Gratis.

I have one tin each in Golden Trophy FT Heavy 17.6 g .22 and Golden Trophy FT 15.9 g  .22

ReplyQuote
JungleShooter
(@jungleshooter)

Posted by: @crazyhorse

@jungleshooter

Good for you after all this time.. All I got was they look good in the tin. I hope you have better luck with them. I'll give you mine if yours work out for you.. Gratis.

I have one tin each in Golden Trophy FT Heavy 17.6 g .22 and Golden Trophy FT 15.9 g  .22

Wow, crazyhorse, that's super nice of you!! 😊

I'll post my results here. 👍🏼 Then we'll see. Hopefully some others will chime in about the Norma pellet's precision (or lack thereof...).

Matthias

ReplyQuote
Tim Ward
(@lefteyeshot)

My old Tech Force 99 loves the Norman match wad cutters. Almost one holin' at 25 yards.

ReplyQuote
crazyhorse
(@crazyhorse)

@jungleshooter

Your welcome. Note that the pellets look like "chrome"...highly polished in the tin.. I'll watch for your post.

ReplyQuote
PAAirGunner
(@paairgunner)

I also had a bad experience with Midway ordering Norma pellets.

I made the mistake of ordering two types of Norma pellets from Midway, the Golden Trophy FT and the Golden Trophy FT Heavy. Huge mistake to order them at the same time because they are identical except for the weight. Both tins were opened in shipping and I have 400 identical pellets except one is 15.9 grams and the other is 17.6 grams. Ok I cannot tell the difference holding them in my hand and I am certainly not going to weigh each one.

I am very disappointed since I wanted to test performance of each in a new air rifle.

Norma pellets don't ship well so do not order them with other similar-looking Norma pellets.

Beware of ordering Norma pellets. They open during shipping

20210108 122226

ReplyQuote
JungleShooter
(@jungleshooter)

Posted by: @paairgunner

I made the mistake of ordering two types of Norma pellets from Midway, the Golden Trophy FT and the Golden Trophy FT Heavy. Huge mistake to order them at the same time because they are identical except for the weight.

Both tins were opened in shipping and I have 400 identical pellets except one is 15.9 grams and the other is 17.6 grams. Ok I cannot tell the difference

20210108 122226

Oh, what FRUSTRATING FUTILITY....! 😖

That picture is worth saving....  🙄

So sorry, man, that's bitter!

Matthias

ReplyQuote
crazyhorse
(@crazyhorse)

@jungleshooter

Did you shoot any yet..? I still have those Norma's I promised.  If not, I'm going to shoot them outa a sling shot....lol

ReplyQuote
PAAirGunner
(@paairgunner)

Posted by: @paairgunner

I also had a bad experience with Midway ordering Norma pellets.

I made the mistake of ordering two types of Norma pellets from Midway, the Golden Trophy FT and the Golden Trophy FT Heavy. Huge mistake to order them at the same time because they are identical except for the weight. Both tins were opened in shipping and I have 400 identical pellets except one is 15.9 grams and the other is 17.6 grams. Ok I cannot tell the difference holding them in my hand and I am certainly not going to weigh each one.

I am very disappointed since I wanted to test performance of each in a new air rifle.

Norma pellets don't ship well so do not order them with other similar-looking Norma pellets.

Beware of ordering Norma pellets. They open during shipping

20210108 122226

Here is an update on the pellets. 

I contacted Midway and simply told them what happened with the identical cans of different weight pellets and they promptly sent me a replacement can of each. Thanks Midway!  😀 

hrm it might be a good idea to look for a small scale to weight pellets though 🤔 

ReplyQuote
airmojo
(@airmojo)

@paairgunner Midway might want to consider shipping different pellets in different boxes ! 😆 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2