New Airguner Lookin...

Notifications

New Airguner Looking  

RSS

Jdpolo04
( @jdpolo04 )
2020-01-22 19:01:19  

Looking for any Airgun Show in Central Florida.  Any recommendations of upcoming shows or events?

Topic Tags
scratchit
( @scratchit )
2020-01-23 00:30:21  

Greets jd’,

yer in luck. Select “topic feed” from the links above and just 2 posts below yours is an announcement for the first villages show : https://airgunwarriors.com/community/airgun-competitions-events-shows/inaugural-villages-florida-airgun-showcase-march-28-29-2020/

gwh:  read a couple years that lake co., the villages specifically, had the highest STD (strange tropical disease) rate in the state.  Be prepared!

ReplyQuote
DavidEnoch
( @davidenoch )
2020-01-24 11:39:05  

FYI, there are not but about 6-10  small airgun shows (20-50 tables) a year in the US.  And, when you go to an airgun show you will mostly find older guns.  It's not like firearms where shows are common and they all have dealers selling new guns.  If you want to see, handle and try out airguns before buying you will need to network with local airgunners. 

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new addiction!

David Enoch

ReplyQuote
Gratewhitehuntr
( @gratewhitehuntr )
2020-01-24 11:57:50  
Posted by: @scratchit

gwh:  read a couple years that lake co., the villages specifically, had the highest STD (strange tropical disease) rate in the state.  Be prepared!

It's Polk County you really wanna avoid, too many people on the PCDP, Polk County Diet Plan...

What's your twenty JD? What are you after? Do you burn powder, upgrading from Airsoft, or trapped in a backyard?

Pretty sure I'll be at The Villages Show, kinda curious what the old folks been hidin' in the closet...

ReplyQuote
JFS737
( @jfs737 )
2020-01-24 17:19:18  

I'm down in Groveland, if I'm not working I may try to make it up to the villages for the show.  Wonder if I should bring a gun?

Regards,

John

ReplyQuote