Leishy 2 owners inp...

Notifications
Clear all

Leishy 2 owners input

TLU
(@tlu)
Topic starter  

This Leishy looks to be exceptional. I just would like input from Leishy 2 owners. Love it, like it, any problems? I have read the thread from someone that will never have another Edgun and had problems with Edgun West. Just want real input from Leishy 2 owners only. Thanks for any input. EA 

Topic Tags
Citizen K
(@citizen-k)
Administrator

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

I took my new Leshiy II to an indoor shooting event last night. I wasn't planning on using it in the competition because I didn't think they allowed auto cocking guns. It was a low key event and it turned they wouldn't have minded it's use. I didn't think it was fair on the timed events. I only mention this because I let a lot of shooters try it out. Honestly, I've never heard the phrase "I gotta get me one of these" so many times. 😀 

To say it was well received would be an understatement. Off hand, rested and rapid fire it was well tested. I was loading magazines as fast as I could.

The owner of Utah Airguns has one on order and I promised him I would bring mine when it arrived. He was all grins playing with it.

I wouldn't base not buying an Edgun on one persons alleged bad experience. My Gen I has been flawless. As far as Brian at Edgun West I've never had an issue. If he doesn't answer his phone I get a return call in a reasonable time. I mentioned in my "Leshiy II First impression" review he even returned my text message multiple times on Valentines Sunday.

While I'm happy with the gun I will say I'm still having an occasional cycling issue. So random, if it won't shoot I just barely push the magazine and it's fine. I can shoot 8 magazines and maybe have it do it twice. Brian has had me adjust the trigger stop, very simple, and that has greatly reduced the issue.

I would also recommend the larger air tank. Partly the novelty of rapid fire and so many people trying it out I was glad I didn't have to re-fill the air tank as well as the magazine.

I guess think really hard as to what you want to use the gun for. It's amazing for what it is but the cost puts you in the range of some really nice guns. I enjoy local competitions and they can have you shooting out to 200 yards. Bench rest challenges and such. While accurate, I wouldn't personally consider using the Leshiy for these events. For the best compact hunter/pester out there I think Edgun NAILED it! 

cavedweller thanked
ReplyQuote
 TLU
(@tlu)
Topic starter  

Great to hear

ReplyQuote
 TLU
(@tlu)
Topic starter  

I’m on the Leshiy 2 List.

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

Good for you!

I'm just finishing a travel case for mine to go to Puerto Rico next month. I am going to introduce it to some iguanas. 😉

Leshiy o

ReplyQuote
 TLU
(@tlu)
Topic starter  

@pluricexcellent. I hear they are good eating.

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

Posted by: @tlu

@pluricexcellent. I hear they are good eating.

They call them "Chicken of the trees". I just hope they are as good a shootn' as the videos show.

ReplyQuote
cavedweller
(@cavedweller)

Iguana is definitely good eating.... at least in Cuba.

I have an EDGUN Leyla (newest version) in .25 with a Dedal Stalker scope that zeros in on a bullseye like teenagers popping zits.

I am thinking about getting the EDGUN Leishy 2 (newest gen) myself, but i need to sell my current EDGUN Leyla if i am going to step up.

Other than looking like a star wars storm trooper gizmo, Edguns products are amazing air rifles that are very well balanced, and built like tanks. Perhaps that's why so few are available used?

ReplyQuote
(@roger-wilson)

watching

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

ReplyQuote