Hy Score 800 pistol...

Notifications
Clear all

Hy Score 800 pistol video

Septicdeath
(@septicdeath)
Topic starter  

The Hy-Score 800 “Target Model” air pistol is a U.S. designed air pistol that was manufactured by the Hy-Score Arms Company from 1948 to 1961. Although production ended in 1961, it was still available to purchase until about 1970.,

Johnny366 thanked
JohnL
(@johnl)

Thanks for putting up that video! I've been curious about that one for quite a while.

Septicdeath thanked
ReplyQuote
KWK
 KWK
(@kwk)

Good video. Mine's a .177. 

Septicdeath thanked
ReplyQuote
DJNA
 DJNA
(@djna)

Nice pistol, thanks for sharing the gun. 

ReplyQuote
airmojo
(@airmojo)

It is an interesting pistol... I have a .22  Model 802RB 6-shot repeater model that use to belong to my uncle.

It sat around for years, because I tried shooting it and it was very weak... but then I finally figured out how and where to oil the piston.

Just needed a few drops of 30W non-detergent oil applied where I show in this photo... shoots pretty good now !

My sister-in-law gifted me an old leather holster that she found at an antique shop, and thought I might like it... the pistol fits perfect, and I can keep a cigar tube of pellets in it too.

The model number numbers always confused me, because they do not appear anywhere on the pistol.

Hy Score .22 802RB Side 1
Hy Score .22 802RB Oil Piston Ring
Hy Score .22 802RB Loading Port
Hy Score .22 802RB & Holster 2

ReplyQuote
Doug Wall
(@doug-wall)

I have 3 HyScores. One each caliber of the single shots, and one ,177 repeater.

ReplyQuote
DJNA
 DJNA
(@djna)

@airmojo

Cool pistol airmojo, how many pellets does it hold? Also looks likes you got a old Luger holster.

ReplyQuote
airmojo
(@airmojo)

@djna I believe it holds 6 .22 pellets... gotta make sure they are not too long... I shoot my old Eley Wasp blue tin pellets in it... though I don't shoot it a whole lot... been playing with my P3 pistol.

Not sure exactly what pistol the holster was made for, but it probably would fit a Luger... there's room for something a little longer than the Hy-Score 802... I was just happy to find a use for the holster, since it was just laying around.... the holster has a shoulder strap and belt loops...

Hy Score .22 802RB & Holster 5

ReplyQuote