Crosman Cyber Somet...

Crosman Cyber Something sale?  

RSS

Bigbore
(@bigbore)
2019-12-03 11:41:17  

Crosman pushed an advertisement to me claiming huge savings. Regretting not having purchasing their mini HPA tank years ago for $250 from Amazon I thought I would go over and take a look. They claimed a huge discount but the tank was priced at Amazon's everyday price. I didn't see any codes to enter on the shopping cart GUI and it was shown as discounted 25% off on the selection page.  

Did I miss something? Anybody score anything from Crosman at a notable discount?

Topic Tags
EricinMaine
(@ericinmaine)
2019-12-03 12:38:25  

Yes I thought some of their break barrel rifle offerings were pretty good.I really wanted to SPRING for a couple of them,but spent my money already.I had a good time window shopping though.

EricinMaine-

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)
2019-12-03 13:03:48  

I bought a 1720T pistol at their 25% off. Noticed it on Amazon for the same price after buying it.

ReplyQuote
JiminPGH
(@jiminpgh)
2019-12-03 14:01:44  

I saw what looked like some reasonable discounts on some of their nitro-piston guns, but didn't bite, and didn't think to cross-shop Amazon.

ReplyQuote
BigTinBoat
(@bigtinboat)
2019-12-03 19:06:16  
Posted by: @pluric

I bought a 1720T pistol at their 25% off. Noticed it on Amazon for the same price after buying it.

If you had used the AGN code it would have been $280. (an additional 25%off) PRods were (are still) $230

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)
2019-12-03 19:58:23  
Posted by: @bigtinboat

If you had used the AGN code it would have been $280. (an additional 25%off) PRods were (are still) $230

Didn't know about an AGN code. Paid $374. What's that?

ReplyQuote
BigTinBoat
(@bigtinboat)
2019-12-03 20:44:55  
Posted by: @bigtinboat

Didn

Didn't know about an AGN code. Paid $374. What's that?

AGNATION is the code for 25% off Crosman. The code was working on Monday, but not sure about now

pluric thanked
ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)
2019-12-03 21:26:04  

@bigtinboat

Too little too late. Thank you for the heads up. 👍 

ReplyQuote
EricinMaine
(@ericinmaine)
2019-12-04 12:49:51  

Pluric   I'm not in the same boat,but I feel that I'm up the same river.The very day that my order arrived,the vender launched an additional 5% off on some of their products.At least 3 of my purchases would have qualified.

But the bottom line truth is that we both saved good money over what we would have otherwise spent.I hope you'll be able to settle your mind over the matter.

And now, I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything...but if you want to... Have a wicked good Christmas,and a Happy New Year. 🙂

EricinMaine-

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)
2019-12-04 16:27:43  
Posted by: @ericinmaine

Pluric   I'm not in the same boat,but I feel that I'm up the same river.The very day that my order arrived,the vender launched an additional 5% off on some of their products.At least 3 of my purchases would have qualified.

But the bottom line truth is that we both saved good money over what we would have otherwise spent.I hope you'll be able to settle your mind over the matter.

And now, I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything...but if you want to... Have a wicked good Christmas,and a Happy New Year. 🙂

EricinMaine-

Can't tell you how many times I've done a quick search and ordered something only to find it for less if I'd clicked "lowest price first" on ebay. 🤒 

Or looked on Amazon after already buying something and think "Shit". 😩 

It's all good. I was okay with what I paid and I"m sure will think about it every time I pull the trigger. 😉 😀 

Best of holidays to you and yours as well.

Rick

ReplyQuote
boscoebrea
(@boscoebrea)
2019-12-04 21:23:52  

Heck 10 4..Saved big time..like 25% then another25% off  Such a good  deal got both the 1720T and a Prod pistol.....About $250 in savings.

This morning you could still get a .25 Marauder for under $350 using the code.

ReplyQuote

Please Login or Register