Beeman Blue Ribbon ...

Notifications
Clear all

Beeman Blue Ribbon 54r

Stone
(@stone)
Topic starter  

I picked up a 4x32 Beeman Blue ribbon 54r is anyone familiar with this scope? I can’t find anything on it? Thank you for your assistance in advance.

33F9278D 87D6 42D1 A00B B0D93D17D985
0BC67435 D6C7 48CB BA8B 8EF50AC016C7
6BAC589D E1B5 4447 A35C 5C1CF159C75D

JW652
(@jw652)

Nice optics. Made by Hakko in Japan.

Stone thanked
ReplyQuote
Limbshaker
(@limbshaker)

I've got one. It's a really nice scope. Made in Japan and holds up great on all my spring guns. 

Stone thanked
ReplyQuote
Stone
(@stone)
Topic starter  

Thank you any idea of what it’s worth?

ReplyQuote
Jim Bentley
(@jim-bentley)

I can tell you they sell for way more  than they are worth. A lot of guys want them to keep their Beeman’s period correct. 

Stone thanked
ReplyQuote
straitflite
(@straitflite)

The 50R 2.5X came first and newly offered in the Beeman 1977 catalog. The 54R was first introduced in the Beeman Fall 1983 edition catalog as "new now in 4X". That tells me it is the 4X version of the 50R. It remained as a Beeman offering until either 1994 or '95. As far as its worth it typically doesn't sell for as much as the 66 models or short Blue Ribbon rifle scopes. However, yours looks to be in almost new condition and like most things its worth depends on the buyer. I wouldn't let one that nice go for less than $300 if the optics look as good as the rest of it. Could bring more if the right buyer sees it for sale.

HTH

54R

Stone thanked
ReplyQuote
KWK
 KWK
(@kwk)

Posted by: @jim-bentley

I can tell you they sell for way more  than they are worth. A lot of guys want them to keep their Beeman’s period correct. 

I only bought them when the price was right over the years. Never liked the blue trim from the first one I saw at the local Beeman dealer in the 80's. So I haven't mounted any of mine.  I prefer the RWS versions. No blue on them.

IMG 3782
IMG 3784

Stone thanked
ReplyQuote
Limbshaker
(@limbshaker)

Put that sucker on eBay. People with more money than sense will be all about it. 

I'll see how yours goes, then I'll sell mine! LoL

ReplyQuote
Stone
(@stone)
Topic starter  

@limbshaker lol I have never sold anything on eBay I’ll let you know how it works out if I try it though 

ReplyQuote