Anyone know where t...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone know where to get wood grips for a Crosman 150?

(@teleamp)
Topic starter  

Anybody know of any aftermarket grips for the 150's, preferably wood?

KWK
 KWK
(@kwk)

Vernon Austin made a very nice wrap around set for me. I don't care for the panel type, my hands are too big and long. There was one little detail I didn't prefer. But I forget what it was! You can PM me and I'll figure it out and make a suggestion.

Unfortunately I don't have contact information for Mr. Austin.

Drill and tap your grip frame for a set screw and you can greatly improve the trigger performance. The 150 variant 2 is one of my all time favorites. Especially after the trigger mod.

ReplyQuote
(@jw652)

Posted by: @kwk

Drill and tap your grip frame for a set screw and you can greatly improve the trigger performance. The 150 variant 2 is one of my all time favorites. Especially after the trigger mod.

Do you mean an overtravel screw?

ReplyQuote
(@teleamp)
Topic starter  

Found some, thanks to marflow...

ReplyQuote
KWK
 KWK
(@kwk)

@jw652

No, drill and tap the grip frame behind the trigger guard to adjust out some sear engagement. You will have to file down the safety button if you want the safety to still be operational. Don't lose the tiny detent ball!

Quite a few vintage Crosman pistols shared this grip frame. You can often find them used if you want the ability to return your pistol to original condition.

ReplyQuote
(@jw652)

Thx. The 150 is also one of my favorite platforms. Have got a bunch and love them all. 

ReplyQuote