all topic of bulldo...

Notifications
Clear all

all topic of bulldog.357

blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

I here to talk about my bulldog357  it good gun powerful yes there thing you can buy for it magazine i have three of them compressors and suppressors bi pod pumps  bullet molds   here view pic i got for my bulldog.357 even iron sights and tanks

Bulldog new3 110x110@2x (2)
DSCF0004
DSCF0035
DSCF0032

blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

NOW hear  loudness of the bulldog357  with out  suppressor and with one  in video   

you can hear right way  not  suppressed is right off the bat one that is suppressed 

ReplyQuote
Bill S.
(@tripleguy)

A bit of constructive criticism. The most effective Youtube videos are short, especially if you're not instructing or reviewing. Your intro is 90 seconds long. For a video comparing the noise of moderated shots to non-moderated volume, I would expect a short, one minute long video. Anything much longer and folks won't stay with it. Just a suggestion.

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

@Bill S.

will bro  it is instructing  video  Tactical test  is fire arm training people don't know that  keep you tube off my back yes my video bit longer  if under stand sight in the scope and test out two defiant round  H and N Grizzly 82 grain   and boat tell  round that hollow point is 142 grain  at the end that video you see grouping  cranes moon shape that all on Target ....

Tactical test sniper training basic's water melon assignation was first video  i put in   Tactical test sniper training basics  water melon assignation 2 bulldog revenge  you can hear  with the out moderator  sound like  high power rifle   one moderated sound a little thuggish not rifle like watch again moderator  is do it job  at 100 yard away you will not hear it same at 200 yards 300 yard sound be nothing 

Recounted  the grouping shots 4 shots in tight grouping  in thumb length not really bad  at 32 yards

DSCF0013 (2)

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

boat tell is good round  there four  in the magazine two  H&N Grizzly's  bullet and  two boat tell bullets   two 82 grain  an two 142 grain with right shot placement you get real good grouping  but one in the water jug it done no matter shot place at  burst the side of the jug one of these day  i tap and tin can  with it to see what kind whole put in it  design for less drag air dimitic out standing hit power 

DSCF0035

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

The scope grouping I was using just swiss army scope isn't that  doing the grouping man behind the trigger  scope help see the target better each shot placement on water melon inch together that is really tight  one mil meter   at a quarter size  i will try more testing 

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

Jan 2021 wow new year new testing of the bulldog357 the grouping  may in hunting plus i like more people less read my post give tips and stuff have more friend back me up so back them up air gun  big bore air guns.......

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

THE GROUPING TEST might happen soon right Iam placing a laser on bulldog.357 I per calibrate laser not be on target but on same page of the target by one inch  hit will be still on center mast I sound bit crazy but  I want know  how close I can get grouping to Center mast here is the laser iam using and 45 degree angle

DSCF0026

laser didn't cost must I got deal with it  two price of one   one rifle laser and one pistol laser I thought i was just get one laser but no it was two if wonder how tight i can get look about above that's with out laser 

ReplyQuote
Jim Bentley
(@jim-bentley)

This is hard for me to follow

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

@Jim Bentley

what hard to follow      THE GROUPING TEST might happen soon right Iam placing a laser on bulldog.357 I per calibrate the  laser not be on target but on same page of the target by one inch  hit will be still on center mast I sound bit crazy but  I want know  how close I can get grouping to Center mast here is the laser iam using and 45 degree angle 

laser didn't cost must I got deal with it  two price of one   one rifle laser and one pistol laser I thought i was just get one laser but no it was two if wonder how tight i can get look about above 

all topic of bulldog 357

ReplyQuote
blackswordshinobi
(@blackswordshinobi)
Topic starter  

My topic  need more people to view it  join into the talk not to hard to follow if want to talk your air gun go head i want a about talk other thing but i might get band if i do 

ReplyQuote