Airmaks Arms CAIMAN...

Notifications
Clear all

Airmaks Arms CAIMAN X (Full Review) + Accuracy Testing

Airgun-Channel
(@air-gun-channel)
Topic starter  

Hey guys! This week I was able to review the Airmaks Arms Caiman X bullpup PCP rifle. This stylish PCP rifle not only looks good, it shoots great too! (thanks to it's CZ barrel). This Caiman X review video will show you everything you need to know about this brand new for 2021 Airmaks Arms bullpup rifle. In addition to an up close look at this awesome PCP airgun, this video also contains accuracy testing, and information on the new Airmaks Arms Katran. Thanks for watching! -Nate 

Next week: 

Kalibrgun Argus 60

pluric thanked
DJNA
 DJNA
(@djna)

Caiman is awesome, very accurate and compact. Be a nice hunting gun. At first glance I didn’t like the look of it, but I’m really starting to like it, after seeing it in your last video.  Gun’s price isn’t to bad considering what your getting to. Good review again, thanks.

ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

Thank you Nate. You are right about Utah Airguns, really a service oriented group!

ReplyQuote
Airgun-Channel
(@air-gun-channel)
Topic starter  

Gun’s price isn’t to bad considering what your getting to.

That's for sure. I think even for $1500 it would be a good deal. ..and it's only $1350 ($1399 for laminate)  ...also, they only want $1200 for their Katran tactical gun. I'm all over that. 

...let's just say that $1399 gun out shot another gun I was shooting at the time and they want $1800 for that. ....it made the $1800 gun look really bad in my eyes.

...but the $1800 is adjustable so it's tune time. 

Utah Airguns, really a service oriented group!

pluric ..it's been a long time. I'm going to hit you up for your address soon. I want to send you a nice target. I finally got my welder going so I'm going down the "target rabbit hole". I recently checked out your target thread (all of it), and got about 2 years worth of R&D out of the way. Thanks for that! You basically tried alot of stuff I would have tried so now I know. Great thread! 

Do it Yourself Targets (if you have a welder).

pluric thanked
ReplyQuote
pluric
(@pluric)

Posted by: @air-gun-channel

pluric ..it's been a long time. I'm going to hit you up for your address soon. I want to send you a nice target. I finally got my welder going so I'm going down the "target rabbit hole". I recently checked out your target thread (all of it), and got about 2 years worth of R&D out of the way. Thanks for that! You basically tried alot of stuff I would have tried so now I know. Great thread! 

Do it Yourself Targets (if you have a welder).

Very generous of you Nate, but really I have more targets than I can ever use! Local clubs have me making some for their events. They can't afford to buy them so the bonus is I get to store it all too. 🤨 

If you need better target linkage photos just let me know. It is kind of fun to come up with stuff. "Head Shotz" are my new favorite style. 😀 

head b
Head c

ReplyQuote