Yellow Classifieds Advertising Rules
If your post gets deleted, you didn’t read this and violated one or more of the selling rules. By advertising here you warrant that you have read, understood and will abide by the rules stipulated below. If it is found that you are repeatedly flouting or trying to "game" these rules your access to the classifieds will be restricted. In severe cases you may be banned from the forum entirely.
Airgunwarriors.com, its owners and representatives, will not be held responsible for any transactions that may result in damages either to the buyer or the seller. Airgunwarriors.com, its owners and representatives will not referee, arbitrate, commiserate, mitigate, nor comment on any sale or trade on this platform. The risk rests solely with the buyer and the seller. It’s your responsibility to obey all Local, State and Federal laws.
- Private sales only, no vendor/commercial sales whatsoever. Sponsoring dealers to post all adverts in the Dealer Classifieds, Specials and News forum.
- All 'For Sale' adverts must state the asking price for the item/s you are selling. No auctions. No "Best Offers". No exceptions.
All adverts must contain your preferred contact details. No exceptions. The forum PM system is not considered a valid personal contact detail.SUSPENDED
- List your adverts here fully or do not list them here at all. Do not post links to third party websites that host your adverts.
- You are allowed a maximum of 6 adverts running concurrently in total.
- You are allowed a maximum of 3 adverts on the first page of the Classifieds forums.
- Do not post more than one advert for the same item/s already actively running in the 1 month cycle.
- You are allowed a maximum of 5 “bumps”, replies or updates per advert. Your advert will be locked but still run when it reaches that limit.
- If your item/s are sold/found/traded then click the "SOLD/WITHDRAWN/FOUND" button on the right hand side of the toolbar that appears at the top of your first post.
- All adverts with zero activity after 1 month are considered expired and will be moved to the Classifieds Boneyard. (Use your reply/bump ration wisely)
- Do not post a reply/comment to an advert if you are not the topic starter/advertiser. If you have a question or wish to make an offer to a seller/trader then use their supplied contact details or use the forum PM system.
- The seller has the final right to choose to whom they sell their items to. The seller has the right to retract the sale.
- No firearms adverts permitted. Fundamental airgun related items only. Items that contribute to the functionality, cleaning, and enjoyment of AIRGUNS are allowed. Airgun centric magazines, manuals and books are allowed. Knives, sunglasses, clothing, cameras, cushions, keychains/fobs, patches, etc. can be posted in the Flea Market.
- "LDC" sales are permitted, but no description other than caliber, length, ID & OD. No photos unless the item is attached to your airgun. No photos of internal parts allowed!
- Dealers, vendors or members of the trade that wish to advertise or promote their business, services or wares on this forum (Airgunwarriors.com) must first gain permission to do so. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsoring dealers may post one advert per day per sponsored banner owned.
- The rules as stated can and will be updated without notice from time to time an. It is your responsibility to regularly check in here to ensure your adverts remain compliant.
- If for some reason you suspect an advert to be a scam or fraudulent please use the "Report" button on the top right hand side of the toolbar that appears in the first post of the topic. State your reasons and evidence clearly in the provided message box.
- Do not post or tout classifieds adverts in any forum outside of the Classifieds without prior permission from the forum owner.
Board of Inquiry Rules
The Board of Inquiry is intended for posting direct experiences on sellers and buyers doing business in the airgun community.
- Do not engage in conversations or speculation if you do not have a personal stake or issue in the feedback topic. Only the 2 parties involved in the transaction are allowed to participate in the topic as described here:
a) Stay within the facts of the transaction and refrain from using emotional language.
b) Do not use characterizations such as thief, scammer or other slanderous opinions. Speak to the facts of the issue, not the individual/s.
b) DO NOT use characterizations such as thief, scammer or other slanderous opinions. Talk to the issue, not the person.
c) Party A starts a feedback thread about Party B, Party B responds once and thread is finished. Make sure to,state all the relevant facts in one post.
d) Post the members name in the message title and include whether the transaction was a positive or negative experience.
e) NO TRANSACTION, NO FEEDBACK HERE. if you did not do a transaction with another party. DO NOT POST
- Keep it civil, as with the main forum rules, foul language, racial slurs, and personal attacks will not be allowed.
- Limit your responses to 5 each (between seller and buyer). Post a response only if the other party has responded to your feedback. Do not make 5 individual solo posts.
- All feedback between private sellers and buyers must be posted in the Board of Inquiry found here: https://airgunwarriors.com/board-of-inquiry/
- All Dealer / Vendor feedback must be posted in the Dealer Board of Inquiry found here: https://airgunwarriors.com/dealer-board-of-inquiry/
- There is a dedicated topic for scammer listings found here: https://airgunwarriors.com/board-of-inquiry/scammer-registry/ The same BOI rules apply there too.
- Posts that contravene any of the above rules will be deleted.
You will not address a poster with any negative commentary. You may delete an offending post or you may edit such at your discretion. If you choose to edit, say nothing more than "post removed due to rule x violation".
Thank you all for turning this into a great trading place!
Yellow Forums Administrator