1. What information we collect about you and how we use this information.
1.1 Account and Profile Information:
You don’t have to create an account to use this forum, such as searching and viewing public member profiles, forums, topics and posts. If you do choose to create an account, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you. This includes a display name (for example, "John Doe"), nickname (for example, @john-doe) a username (for example, johnxdoe), a password, and an email address. Your display name and nickname is always public, but you can use either your real name or a pseudonym. After the registration your account display name, nickname and username are the same. We recommend to change display name and nickname to keep the username private and secure. You can change those in your account editing page.
Once you have registered and created an account, you also have the option of adding the following public information (if enabled by admin):
- Member Title
- Biography (About Me)
- Social Network Account addresses
- Location (Country)
- And other details to your profile information to be displayed in our community.
Additionally, whilst using the Airgun Warriors the following information may be collected (not public):
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (not public)
- Geographical location
- Browser type and version (not public)
- Operating system (not public)
- Referral source (not public)
- Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
Most activity on Airgun Warriors is public, including your profile information mentioned above. You may also choose to publish your location in your profile. Information posted about you by other people who use our forum may also be public. For example, other people may mention you using @nickname in posts.
You are responsible for your topics, posts and other information you provide through our services, and you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information.
You may choose to register connecting your account to accounts on another service (e.g. Facebook login - if enabled by admin), and that other service may send us information about your account on that service. We use the information we receive to provide you features like cross-posting or cross-service authentication, and to operate our community. We create a new account in our community for you based on your third party account information you share.
1.2 Contact Information:
We use your contact information, such as your email address, to authenticate your account and keep it - and our services - secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalize our services, enable certain account features for example, for login verification, reset password, to send you information about our community and notify on new replies to your subscribed forums and topics. You can also unsubscribe from any email notifications.
If you email us, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
1.3 Private Messages and Non-Public Communications:
We provide certain features that let you communicate more privately or control who sees your content. For example if forum admin is enabled, you can check the "Set Topic Private" checkbox when you create a topic or click on the "Private" button of your topic first post, or use the Private Messages to have non-public conversations. In these cases we will store and process your communications and information related to them. This includes message content, images, information about whom you have communicated with and when to better understand the use of our community, to protect the safety and review the reported messages. We share the content of your Private Messages with the people you’ve sent them to; we do not use them to serve you ads. When you use features like Private Messages to communicate, remember that recipients have their own copy of your communications on Airgun Warriors - even if you delete your copy of those messages from your account - which they may duplicate, store, or re-share.
Cookies used by our service providers:
1.5 Log Data:
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our community, which we refer to as "Log Data," even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our websites, sign into our community, interact with our email notifications, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. We use information you provide to us and data we receive, including Log Data and data from third parties, to make inferences like what topics you may be interested in and what languages you speak. This helps us better design our services for you and personalize the content we show you.
2. Information We Share and Disclose.
2.1 How we share information we collect:
You should be aware that any information you provide on our community - including profile information associated with the account you use to post the information - may be read, collected, and used by any member of the public who accesses these websites. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these Services. To request removal of your information from publicly accessible websites operated by us, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
2.2 Sharing with third parties:
2.2.1 Service Providers: We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our services. We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
2.2.3 Social Media Widgets: The Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
2.3 Law, Harm, and the Public Interest:
2.4 Non-Personal Information:
We share or disclose non-personal data, such as aggregated information like the community statistic (online users, visitors, current viewers of a topic, etc...), the number of people who clicked on a particular link (number of topic views) or voted on a poll in a topic (even if only one did).
3. How to access and control your information.
3.1 Accessing or Rectifying Your Personal Data:
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information. If you have registered an account on our community, we provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal data you provided to us and associated with your account. You can request for downloading your account information, including your created content (posts). You also can request correction, deletion, or modification of your personal data.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, for example, by installing third-party apps, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted.
3.2 Deletion Your Personal Data:
You can request for your account deletion. This will include personal data, profile data, created content, logs, etc... Cookies should be deleted from your side. Almost all browsers have an option to delete cookies.
Keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your profile information, even after we/you have deleted the information from our community.
3.3 Restrict Processing:
3.3.1 Request that we stop using your information: In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don't have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a community account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account (contact us). Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable). If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
3.3.2 Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving email notifications related to your subscribed forums and posts or promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your subscription settings in My Profile > Subscription page, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database.
3.4 Data portability:
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can keep in your devices or share with other communities. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information and the information you create on the spaces you under your sole control, like your topics (only with your posts), your replies in other topics, private messages and conversations (only with your messages), etc...
4. How we store and secure information we collect.
We use data hosting service providers to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. All communication on Airgun Warriors is encrypted with SSL (HTTPS) technology.
5. Children and Our Community.
Our community is not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 13. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
7. Your Consent To This Policy.
9. Contact Us
7 May 2018
Airgun Warriors Main Forum Rules
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to dubious websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be banned from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats, harassment or defamation of other users, dealers or other members of the trade will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for being banned from the forums.
- Do not reply to topics/posts that contravene rules 3 and 4. Either use the "Report" button on the offending post or contact one of the admins directly and include a link to the offending post/topic.
- Adult content. Profanity or pornography is NOT permitted. Posts containing pornography material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is permitted. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Topics/posts about criminal airgun activity reported in the media is not welcome in the airgun forums. For example; newspaper articles, TV reports, internet articles on police plots etc. Discuss these in the Off Topic forums.
- Private "For sale" items go on the classifieds. No exceptions. No links to Gunbroker or other auction sites.
- No unauthorized dealer, members of the trade or airgun centric website promotions or adverts are permitted. If in doubt contact the site owner for clarification or permission.
- No illegal or unethical material in terms of USA laws is permitted. Hunting images are welcome only together with the hunting or pest eliminating story or preferable posted in the hunting forum.
- Firearm talk on the airgun forums should be restricted to the occasional comparison of the .22LR or other rounds as it pertains to their performance against airgun equipment.
- LDC and moderator discussion can NOT be addressed on this forums, PERIOD. Such discussions on legality, how to, buy from etc is NOT welcome here. Go to sites that specialize in those discussions such as Silencer Talk.
- Only honest and ethical dealers and tuners can be mentioned in topics/posts. This forum actively supports and encourages progress in our sport through innovation. Therefore no one who dishonestly exploits the creative work or trust of others can be allowed to profit from exposure on this forum.
- Don't complain about the way the forum is run or why posts get deleted. Either PM a moderator or contact an admin for an explanation.
- All the forum rules are interpreted and invoked solely by the administrators and moderators. The decisions they may take in enforcing the these rules are final.
Airgun Warriors Classifieds Forum Rules
If your post gets deleted, you didn’t read this and violated one or more of the selling rules. By advertising here you warrant that you have read, understood and will abide by the rules stipulated below. If it is found that you are repeatedly flouting or trying to "game" these rules your access to the classifieds will be restricted. In severe cases you may be banned from the forum entirely.
Airgunwarriors.com, its owners and representatives, will not be held responsible for any transactions that may result in damages either to the buyer or the seller. Airgunwarriors.com, its owners and representatives will not referee, arbitrate, commiserate, mitigate, nor comment on any sale or trade on this platform. The risk rests solely with the buyer and the seller. It’s your responsibility to obey all Local, State and Federal laws.
- Private sales only, no vendor/commercial sales whatsoever. Sponsoring dealers to post all adverts in the Dealer Classifieds, Specials and News forum.
- All 'For Sale' adverts must state the asking price for the item/s you are selling. No auctions. No exceptions. No "Best Offers" (OBO's).
- All adverts must contain your preferred contact details. No exceptions. The forum PM system is not considered a valid personal contact detail.
- List your adverts here fully or do not list them here at all. Do not post links to third party websites that host your adverts.
- You are allowed a maximum of 5 adverts running concurrently in total.
- You are allowed a maximum of 3 adverts on the first page of the Classifieds forums.
- Do not post more than one advert for the same item/s already actively running in the 1 month cycle.
- You are allowed a maximum of 5 “bumps”, replies or updates per advert. Your advert will be locked but still run out the one month cycle when it reaches that limit.
- If your item/s are sold/found/traded then click the "Solved" button on the right hand side of the toolbar that appears at the top of your first post.
- All adverts with zero activity after 1 month are considered expired and will be moved to the Classifieds Boneyard. (Use your reply/bump ration wisely)
- Do not post a reply to an advert if you are not the topic starter/advertiser. If you have a question or wish to make an offer to a seller/trader then use their supplied contact details or use the forum PM system.
- The seller has the final right to choose to whom they sell their items to. The seller has the right to retract the sale.
- No firearms adverts permitted. Fundamental airgun related items only. Items that contribute to the functionality, cleaning, and enjoyment of AIRGUNS are allowed. Airgun centric magazines, manuals and books are allowed. Knives, sunglasses, clothing, cameras, cushions, keychains/fobs, patches, etc. can be posted in the Flea Market.
- "LDC" sales are permitted, but no description other than caliber, length, ID & OD. No photos unless the item is attached to your airgun. No photos of internal parts allowed!
- Dealers, vendors or members of the trade that wish to advertise or promote their business, services or wares on this forum (Airgunwarriors.com) must first gain permission to do so. Contact the site owner to gain permission.
- Sponsoring dealers may post one advert per day per sponsored banner owned.
- The rules as stated can and will be updated without notice from time to time an. It is your responsibility to regularly check in here to ensure your adverts remain compliant.
- If for some reason you suspect an advert to be a scam or fraudulent please use the "Report" button on the top right hand side of the toolbar that appears in the first post of the topic. State your reasons and evidence clearly in the provided message box.
Airgun Warriors Limitation of Liability
All messages and articles submitted to Airgunwarriors.com and made available as part of this discussion forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message/article and not of Airgunwarriors.com The fact that a particular message/article is posted on or transmitted using this Airgunwarriors.com web site does not mean that Airgunwarriors.com has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. If you are an author (including direct poster to Airgunwarriors.com forums) you agree that by submitting articles or messages you warrant that you have the right to do so and you are granting Airgunwarriors.com an irrevocable, perpetual licence to use the articles/messages in any way Airgunwarriors.com deems fit and you agree to indemnify Airgunwarriors.com for any claims related to such articles/messages against Airgunwarriors.com, its owners, moderators, or volunteers.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence or omission, shall Airgunwarriors.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Airgunwarriors.com Forum or any information contained in any bulletin board. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Airgunwarriors.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
Airgunwarriors.com, its administrators, its members and persons posting information or products on this make no warranties whatsoever in respect of the information or products posted on this site. Persons using the information and products do so entirely at their own risk. Persons using Airgunwarriors.com indemnify and hold harmless Airgunwarriors.com, its owners, administrators, , its members and persons posting information or products against any damages or loss, howsoever caused, from the use of information or products posted on this site.
Airgun Warriors Terms & Conditions
You are granting Airgunwarriors.com and its affiliated sites a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or republish your content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over your content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact
a site admin with your request.
I warrant that I have read and agree to abide by the various rules of the forum as stated above.